Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello!

I suppose I could start off by telling you a little bit about me, and this blog. My name is Rae, and I am currently a Senior in high school. I live in a country city where the teens don't have anything to do, so we do things like to go McDonald's and the park for fun. I figured I would make a blog to have somewhere to share my thoughts on life. Seeing as how I can talk about ANYTHING, that's exactly what this blog is about...everything from music, to friends, to just a day for me at school. I'm an indecisive person, and I enjoy deep conversations and good company. I can make pretty much any situation fun. I get frazzled kind of easily, but I don't stay mad, ever. I consider myself a pretty good kid, probably because I have cool parents. I love love LOVE summertime, and weekends. As far as hobbies and whatnot, I model and write music. As of right now, I'm focusing on modeling (becoming distracted from time-to-time) and working on music as just a random thing to do when I'm bored. Hopefully I meet with an agency that wants me badly enough, and I can move the heck out of this city! But until then, I'll have fun in this city, with my amazing friends. I really hope that whoever reads this enjoys :)

4 comments: