Thursday, April 1, 2010

:D :D :D

OK! Sorry people! It's been way too long since I've posted. But here's what's going down now; yesterday I turned 18!!!! It was an AMAZING birthday! And tomorrow, I leave for Florida for a few days for Spring Break. Needless to say, life's good :) I'd also like to take this time to talk about grateful I am for the people around me.

First of all, my mother is the most wonderful mother anyone could ask for. She has taught me well, and she's shown me right from wrong. She's a beautiful woman and I can only hope that one day I will be as good of a mother/friend/wife that she is each and every day. Good job Momma <3

Second of all, the friends I surround myself with each day, the ones that some would call "ride or die" friends; you guys are sensational. You know everything about me, and still love me, and that's hard, I'm sure! Thank you guys for always being here for me.

Thirdly, my Grandmother, Daisy Pritchard. It makes my heart smile just thinking of how indescribably great she is. She is hands-down the most caring person I have ever known. She has raised me, laughed with me, cried with me, read to me, and joked with me. I have so many memories with her, and so many more to be made. If you ever have the opportunity to know her, please do. She will most definitely change your life. Nonna, you're the best. God has blessed me so greatly by making you my grandmother.

So that's pretty much what's going on right now. I'm incredibly blessed and I thought I would share my thoughts with anyone who would like some insight into my current thoughts. I promise to write more often, and thanks for anyone who has subscribed to my blog. One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment