Friday, March 5, 2010

School..

First of all people, I have Saturday School tomorrow. Wonderful. Thank youuu snow. Second of all, I don't like school. But, I realized that it's fine if I don't like it. I'm just going to do well, that way I don't ever have to go back. LOL. School is full of drama, and people wanting to "fit in", and those who don't are "whack". Personally, I think that the popularity system is...what's the word? Whack. When did it become so important to be popular? I sure don't know, it was long before my high school. I just don't think it's necessary to talk about people all class period. Yes, I have engaged in gossiping, but people change. So today's post is short. I just wanted to express my feelings about school. I don't like it 99% of all teenagers, and I have to go be with them on a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment