Thursday, August 26, 2010

College

I've now started college, and I have to say, I pretty much love it. It's fun. I go to the community college about 20 minutes from home, and every day I see people I have known for 10 years. Eventually I will go to a University, but I am really enjoying myself. I feel a sense of accomplishment and responsibility, it's refreshing.

On a completely different note, I feel the need to address an issue I have with people. Do not belittle others to make yourself feel better. It's really just not ok, at all, and you look bad. Yes, I talk about people, but I really do try my best not to. BUT I do not belittle them. I don't put others down to bring myself up. How you feel about yourself should not be determined by how others feel about you. You are in control of your own thoughts, good or bad.

So, I love college, and I hate self-concious belittlers. That is all. Thank you.

One love.

No comments:

Post a Comment